By Anthony Hopwood,Jeffrey Unerman,HRH The Prince of Wales
Accounting for Sustainability: functional Insights can help organisations to deal with those matters. The publication units out a few instruments and techniques which have been constructed and utilized through prime firms to:
- embed sustainability into decision-making, extending past an organization's limitations take into consideration providers, shoppers and different stakeholders;
- degree and hyperlink sustainability and fiscal functionality;
- combine sustainability into 'mainstream' reporting, either to administration and exterior stakeholders.
In-depth circumstances stories from Aviva, BT, the surroundings company, EDF strength, HSBC, Novo Nordisk, Sainsbury's and West Sussex County Council express intimately how accounting for sustainability works in perform in a variety of organizational contexts.
Published with The Prince's Charities: Accounting for Sustainability
Read or Download Accounting for Sustainability: Practical Insights PDF
Similar business accounting books
The Routledge spouse to Accounting historical past indicates how the probably risk free perform of accounting has pervaded human lifestyles in interesting methods at a variety of instances and locations; from historical civilisations to the fashionable day, and from the private to the political. putting the background of accounting in context with different fields of research, the gathering provides precious insights to topics similar to the increase of capitalism, the regulate of labour, gender and kin relationships, racial exploitation, the functioning of the country, and the pursuit of army clash.
"There are fifteen significant breakthroughs in technical research! SEVEN of those breakthroughs are new, never-before-revealed fabric! " - George Lane, Stochastics Originator. As specialist investors procedure the twenty first century, accelerating technological switch threatens to make traditional technical reports and signs useless.
Das Buch bietet eine kompakte Einführung in entscheidungsorientiertes Risikomanagement. Die Autoren berücksichtigen dabei die Usancen auf globalen Märkten. Das Werk ist sowohl für Bachelor- als auch für Master-Studiengänge geeignet.
The by-product practitioner’s specialist advisor to IFRS nine program Accounting for Derivatives explains the most likely accounting implications of a proposed transaction on derivatives procedure, in alignment with the IFRS nine criteria. Written through a tremendous 4 consultant, this publication stocks the author’s insights from operating with businesses to minimise the profits volatility effect of hedging with derivatives.
- The Finance Book: Understand the numbers even if you're not a finance professional (Financial Times Series)
- Verlustverrechnung und Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkung im EStG (German Edition)
- Principles of Pricing: An Analytical Approach
- Instrumente zur Aufdeckung und Prävention von Wirtschaftskriminalität (doloser Handlungen) in Unternehmen (German Edition)
- Financial Planning Using Excel: Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting Techniques (CIMA Exam Support Books)
- Exporting the Alaska Model: Adapting the Permanent Fund Dividend for Reform around the World (Exploring the Basic Income Guarantee)
Extra resources for Accounting for Sustainability: Practical Insights